- This event has passed.
Vounteer at Ceres Community Project – Orientation Day
Volunteering at Ceres gives you the opportunity to:
- Become skilled at cooking a wide range of delicious and
- Make a life-changing difference for people in a health crisis
- Expand your circle of friends
- Develop new talents and gain self-confidence
- Gain real-life job skills
- Work your way to becoming a Youth Leader and gain skills in leadership, peer teaching, public speaking and more
- Collect community service credits
- Learn to garden (at selected sites)
- Discover how your food choices influence your own health, and that of the planet.
This is the required orientation for teens to become a volunteer at Ceres.
Please pre-register for this orientation
If possible, please also complete an application before coming to the orientation
Ceres Community Project